You might have recently been using MS Outlook and you got [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Error Code on your screen. If you haven’t gotten anything like this before, then you might be wondering what it means, and what you can do to solve it.
When it comes to email software like MS Outlook, bugs and technical issues like this are more common than you think. This means that there’s no reason to panic, or feel overwhelmed by it – all you’ve got to know is what to do.
Let’s take a look at why you might receive an error code like this, and what you can do to solve it.
Why Would I Receive this Error?
This error has most likely occurred because MS Outlook has had issues downloading, or configuring with relatively new applications or email accounts. You might be using too many email accounts at once, or have too many applications open on the same account.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at some ways to correct common error codes, so that you can get back up and running in no time.
How to Correct Common Error Codes
- You might have many different email tabs or accounts open at the same time in your web browser, which is going to have an impact on how well MS Outlook is working. If this is the case, then we suggest that you sign out of most administrations, close out of all applications, clear your cache and then sign back into your Google account.
- If you have decided to open and use MS Outlook not only on your home computer, but on your work computer as well and even your smartphone, then this might be getting a little too overwhelming for the software. Outlook might struggle with this pressure, and as a result produce this [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] If this is the case, then you will need to get rid of recent applications that you have used for MS Outlook, and make sure that they are all up to date so that you are using the latest version of each one.
- Another reason why you might be receiving [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] as an error code is because you are using an old and outdated edition of MS Outlook. If this is the case, then we recommend you download the latest edition, both for your web browser and computer, so that you can keep up with the play and make sure you are using the latest software.
- You will also want to make sure that you are using the latest web browser software with Outlook as well. This means that if you are using Chrome, but it is an older version, your email system might not work as well.
- If you have exhausted all of the above options, then there is nothing left to do but to get in touch with Microsoft directly, so that you can chat to them about the issue. At this point, they should be able to help you get your MS Outlook back to working order.
The above methods have been tried and tested as the best when it comes to receiving [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] code when using MS Outlook. Make sure to work your way through them to test them all out, so that you can determine what the source of the problem is.
Don’t forget, if none of the above options work, Microsoft is available via email or message box so that you can talk to them about the problem directly. Good luck!