If you use Microsoft Outlook a lot, there are a number of errors that can occur. In this particular article, we are going to talk about [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error, and what you can do to fix it.
The Internet has been home to email software applications for a long time now, and one of the more established ones is Microsoft Outlook. Electronic mail helps its users communicate faster than traditional ways of communication, and the best part of using Microsoft Outlook is that they make sure all of your personal information stays secure.
You can use Microsoft Outlook to send emails either to friends and family, or for business purposes, and as you probably already know, then are many benefits to using an email system like this.
However, every now and then Microsoft Outlook users will run into technical issues, like the error code that you see above. The good news is that it is not uncommon at all to receive error messages like this on your computer when using Outlook, but when you do, you might not know why.
Let’s talk about why an error like this might occur, and what you can do to fix it.
What [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error is and Why it Occurs
An error like this [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] often happens because of a disagreement within the simple Mail transfer protocol. It happens because of a bad connection of the users’ product disposition. This is why it’s important to make sure that all port numbers and validations are entered correctly, and that you are using your Microsoft web application on a secure network.
How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
There are many different ways to potentially solve this Microsoft Outlook error. The good news is that most methods are fast and easy to implement, so they should be able to solve the problem without you having to do anything further.
Before talking about potential solutions to this problem, select the ‘tool’ menu, and choose the record that has an issue. Now, select ‘properties’. This is where you can check whether the simple Mail transfer protocol name is correct or not. The server will require you to click ‘confirm’, and then you can click on more settings options.
You also need to check that the simple Mail transfer protocol number is correct, so that you can feel confident that the association is secure.
First Step to Fixing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Go to ‘projects’ and look for Microsoft Office or click on the office application.
- When a new Window opens at the top of the program, click the ‘fix’ option, and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Check if the error has been solved by restarting Microsoft Outlook.
- If the error is still there, then try the second method.
Second Step to Fixing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Go to applications and open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the required file and record your settings.
- In the record settings window, choose the email tab, where you can select ‘record’ from outlook.
- Then, select your email account, and click through to more settings.
- Select the webmail setting to open, and then click on the ‘active worker’ tab.
- Here, the SMTP will need verification. Select ‘OK’.
- Once you have done this, you can restart Microsoft Outlook to see whether the error has resolved. If not, then move on to the next method.
Third Step to Fixing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
The third step is all about checking for copy accounts and removing them to fix the error.
- Open the menu and Microsoft Outlook.
- Open record settings and click on the ‘mail’ tab.
- See if there is a copy account, and if there is select it.
- Click ‘eliminate’ in order to eliminate the copy account.
- This will get rid of it in Microsoft Outlook.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook and check the error code.
The Fourth Step to Fixing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Find ‘account settings’.
- Click on the email from the record settings and choose your own email account.
- Another window will be opened. Open your email account here.
- Find settings and select ‘more Internet settings’.
- Click on the ‘advanced’ tab, and then change the SMPT port number.
- Select OK. Click on the SMTP port number in Microsoft Outlook.
- Restart outlook to see if the error has resolved.
The Fifth Step to Fixing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- Click on the ‘start’ button.
- Find ‘settings’ and select them.
As you can see above, we have given you a few different options to work with if you ever receive [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code on your desktop for Microsoft Outlook.
Remember, the problem is easily fixed, and if none of the above is working, you can always get in touch with the support team at Microsoft Outlook directly. Good luck!