MS Outlook is one of the best email management frameworks online these days, which means that there’s a pretty good chance you have used it at some point or other. The majority of clients around the world lean toward this approach to email over others like Gmail as it is straightforward and easy to use.
There are many things that you can achieve with MS Outlook, making it a great option whether you are an individual or a business. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s without its faults, and every now and then you might see an error code pop up on your screen.
If you are seeing pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 error code, then this means that MS Outlook isn’t working as well as it could. If you have never seen this message pop up on your screen before, then you might not know even where to start solving it. If this is the case, then read on.
Let’s talk about why you might be seeing pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 on your screen, and how you can solve it.
Why Are You Seeing pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 on Your Screen?
- You might be seeing this error code on your screen because you are using MS Outlook a lot without clearing the cache or your cookies regularly.
- If you want to avoid a mistake like this, then we suggest that you make the most of the web application instead of downloading MS Outlook to your desktop.
- Another reason why you might be seeing this is if you have tried to download the latest version recently, and the application crashed halfway through.
- If this is the case, then you will need to uninstall the outdated, broken software, and reinstall the version that is going to work.
- If this doesn’t work, then you will need to talk to Microsoft directly for further insutrctions.
Step One: Update Outlook
- Make sure that your computer is updated with the most recent version of MS Outlook.
If you are trying to use an outdated version of MS Outlook on your computer, or if you haven’t updated your computer’s software in a while, then this might be the cause of seeing pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 on your screen.
- To fix this issue, you need to update the old MS Outlook with the new one, and do the same with your computer software.
- There’s no need to worry about uninstalling the old version of MS Outlook and installing the new one, as you won’t lose any documents in Office.
- With your new Outlook, this error code should go away. However, if it’s still present, then you need to follow step two below.
Step Two: Clear Your Cookies and Cache
- Clearing your cache and cookies is going to get rid of old history that has been backed up, which can get rid of broken connections and glitches.
- We recommend that you close out of the MS Outlook application on your web browser before you do this, and once it has been done you can open it again.
- If you are using more than one MS Outlook at the same time, you will need to close out of them all before attempting this approach.
- It’s also worth downloading the latest version of Outlook for your computer, and then restarting it.
Once you have restarted your computer, you can open Outlook again and make sure that the error pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 has been solved.
- If the error is still coming up, then try step three below.
Step Three: Use Outlook in Your Web Browser
- To fix pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3 you might need to start using MS Outlook in your web browser.
- If this doesn’t solve the problem, then we suggest that you talk to Microsoft at this point.
Of course, if you are presented with an error code like this, you will want to fix it. In fact, you won’t be able to use MS Outlook like normal if you don’t. Above are three methods to fix pii_email_28dc65b73e084c7fdeb3, and if they don’t work, you can always get in touch with Microsoft to see what’s really going on.
They will be able to help you, so don’t get too stressed about it. There will definitely be a solution to the problem, you’ve just got to try all the options to see which one it is. Good luck!