If you have kids with you when you travel, it can be challenging to find things to do with them.
However, that’s not true for visiting Vancouver. You will find a multitude of things to do with the kids, besides the things you do without them on your visit. Whether you’re indoor or outdoor families, there is something to do in Vancouver.
Let’s get started with the top 7 things you can do with your kids in Vancouver!
- Kids Market – Kids love to shop, but only for things they like and find fascinating. You can’t take them purse shopping, but you can take them kid shopping. Kids Market in Vancouver is a colorful place located on Granville Island. They have stores where your kids can spend their allowance on things like Lego blocks, magic tricks, costumes, games, kites, puzzles, and more.
- Watermania – If your kids like the water, Watermania is a great place to take them. This water park features wave pools, water slides, a steam room, a swimming pool, water wheels, a tot slide, and interactive sprayers. It’s a colorful and fun place to be for children of all ages.
- Maplewood Farm – We all know how much kids love animals. Maplewood Farm is a great place to take kids to see farm animals. They get to feed bunnies and birds, and they get to meet some horses, pigs, and donkeys. While you’re there, enjoy a scenic picnic lunch in the park that surrounds the farm. The kids will love it.
- Vancouver Aquarium – Most kids love fish and water creatures. The Vancouver Aquarium has more than 50,000 water creatures from African penguins to beluga whales. Other water animals they will see include sea lions, sea turtles, dolphins, and sloths. Some of them they even get to check out up close.
- Science World at Telus World of Science – Vancouver’s iconic Science World features IMAX films and hands-on exhibits that will thrill and delight your kids. They even get to play with electricity. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly safe. Imagine how much they can learn while they’re having fun.
- West Coast Railway Heritage Park – Does your child enjoy train rides? That’s what they get to do on the miniature railway that goes through this park. You also get to see some interesting heritage train equipment and some history.
- Greater Vancouver Zoo – Most parents with kids look for a zoo to visit when they are on vacation. The Greater Vancouver Zoo is full of zoo animals that will excite and thrill your wee ones. Some of the animals they have include hippos, tigers, bears, lions, raptors, and hundreds more.
These are seven of the top things you can do with your kids during your visit to Vancouver. You won’t be disappointed with any of these activities, and your kids will remember the trip and talk about it for years to come. If family fun is what you’re looking for, come see Vancouver and enjoy the attractions, parks, museums, and activities it offers.